- Before completing this process, please ensure all desired data is local & accounted for. (Main Restore guide HERE ) -
To remove a backup from a Backblaze account, follow these steps:
1. Visit https://secure.backblaze.com/user_signin.htm and sign in to your Backblaze account with your email address and password.
2. Click on the "Preferences" link on the left-hand side navigation.
3. Locate the unwanted backup from the list of computers.
4. Click the "Delete Backup" link to the right of the computer Backup's name. This will irreversibly delete the backed up data for this installation.
5. Select the "Overview" link on the left side navigation.
6. Select the "Use License" button next to your new computer.