You can change your current billing plan to a different billing frequency by doing the following:
1. Log in to your Backblaze.com account and navigate to the page named "Preferences" linked on the left-hand side of the page.
2. Under the section labeled "Plan" you will see your current billing plan, you will also see a drop-down menu that lists other plan options.
3. Select your desired billing plan from the drop-down menu.
4. Once you have selected your preferred billing plan, click where it says "Change Plan"
5. You will see the below pop-up after clicking on "Change Plan". Click "OK" to confirm the change.
Your newly selected billing plan will take effect at the time of your next renewal.
Articles in this section
- Tax Collection and Fees for the Asia-Pacific Region
- Tax Collection and Fees for Canada
- How do I purchase a license for my trial installation?
- How to Change your Billing Plan
- Taxes and Fees
- Reseller Exemption: Tax Collection and Fees in the US
- Tax Collection and Fees for the US
- Setting Up Extended Version History
- Paid Account Receiving Expired Trial Alerts
- Transaction History and Invoices