The transaction history for an account is available on the Backblaze website, once logged in.
1. Sign in to the Backblaze account at https://secure.backblaze.com/user_signin.htm
2. Select "Billing" on the left-hand navigation.
(if using Business Groups, be sure to select the Group tab on this page, as shown below)
3. On this page, select "Print" to create a printable record. If added information is required, select "Customize" to edit the invoice.
Recent transactions may take up to 48 hours to appear, depending on the bank or card issuer.
Articles in this section
- Tax Collection and Fees for Canada
- How do I purchase a license for my trial installation?
- How to Change your Billing Plan
- Taxes and Fees
- Reseller Exemption: Tax Collection and Fees in the US
- Tax Collection and Fees for the US
- Setting Up Extended Version History
- Paid Account Receiving Expired Trial Alerts
- Transaction History and Invoices
- Applying a Prepaid or Gift Code