As a reseller you may be exempt from Sales Tax. In order to apply for exemption, you will need to email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Valid Reseller Certificate
- Valid email address
Once received, someone from the accounting department will review the materials and respond to the exemption request. Once confirmed, you will be exempt from sales tax.
Articles in this section
- Tax Collection and Fees for Canada
- How do I purchase a license for my trial installation?
- How to Change your Billing Plan
- Taxes and Fees
- Reseller Exemption: Tax Collection and Fees in the US
- Tax Collection and Fees for the US
- Setting Up Extended Version History
- Paid Account Receiving Expired Trial Alerts
- Transaction History and Invoices
- Applying a Prepaid or Gift Code