GST will be remitted for all services and goods received by people living within applicable regions. Backblaze provides both services (ex: Computer Backup and B2 Cloud Storage) and goods (ex: USB Hard Drive Restores).
To determine if GST is applicable in your area, Backblaze uses the following:
- For services - the billing address
- For goods - the shipping address
GST is based on location and is calculated by the zip code used to pay for the services and goods.
If you would like to update your billing information, please go here https://secure.backblaze.com/billing.htm and sign into your account. Click the update payment method button and enter the 9-digit zip code in your area.
Then click the update payment method button and enter the 9-digit zip code in your area.
Articles in this section
- Tax Collection and Fees for the Asia-Pacific Region
- Tax Collection and Fees for Canada
- How do I purchase a license for my trial installation?
- How to Change your Billing Plan
- Taxes and Fees
- Reseller Exemption: Tax Collection and Fees in the US
- Tax Collection and Fees for the US
- Setting Up Extended Version History
- Paid Account Receiving Expired Trial Alerts
- Transaction History and Invoices