- Log in to your Backblaze account at https://secure.backblaze.com/user_signin.htm
- At the bottom of the Overview page of your account, there are two installers; 1 for macOS and another for Windows 7/8/10. Click on Windows 7/8/10.
- Open up File Explorer and locate the Backblaze Installer file in your Downloads folder. Right-click on the installer and select "Run as administrator".
- "Do you want this app to make changes to your device?" Click Yes.
- Click Install Now.
- Backblaze will quickly analyze your drives and present the success message below. Backblaze will now back up all your data.
Have more questions? Submit a request