To avoid duplicating data, Backblaze will not back up any drive that contains Time Machine data on it, just like Time Machine won't back up any data that's located on the Time Machine drive itself. The drive will be listed in Backblaze's "Select Hard Drives to Backup" as Time Machine and will not be selectable.
If you'd like to back up that drive to Backblaze, you have two options:
Articles in this section
- MacOS 10.14 and later FAQ
- How to backup OneDrive on Mac
- Why is my Vercrypt software preventing my drive from backing up?
- Box Drive files cannot be backed up by Backblaze on Mac
- Will Backblaze back up iCloud Drive on Mac?
- Will Backblaze backup the iCloud drive on Windows?
- Network Management - Wi-Fi Block List
- Can Backblaze backup my OneDrive folder? (Windows)
- Backing Up a Boot Camp Partition
- Backblaze and Bootcamp