To order a Snapshot Restore on either a flash drive or USB drive, please do the following:
1. Sign into your Backblaze.com account
2. Click on the link labelled "Browse Files", located on the left-hand side of the page under "B2 Cloud Storage"
3. Click on the name of the Bucket you want to create the Snapshot from.
4. Manually check what files you want, or click the checkbox next to "Name" to select all files in the bucket. Then click on the button labelled "Snapshot".
5. You will see the below pop-up. Confirm that everything looks correct, and then click the button labelled "Make a Snapshot"
6. Now, navigate to the page labelled "Snapshots", located on the left-hand side of the screen under "B2 Cloud Storage"
7. Select the Snapshot you want order, then select either "USB Flash Drive" or "USB Hard Drive", and click the button labelled "Retrieve Snapshot".
8. Confirm whether you want the drive formatted for Mac or Windows, and click the button labelled "Go to Payment ..."
9. Enter the name and address you wish for the drive to be shipped to. If this matches the name and billing address for your payment method, click "Same as Shipping Address", if not enter the name and address that should be billed. Then enter your credit card information.
10. Once you have entered all shipping and billing information, click on the "buy" button to confirm the purchase.
Restore drives returned within 30 days of when they were received are eligible for refunds. For more information on how this works and how to return a drive, please see our Restore Return Refund Program article.