Below you will find an overview of the B2 app for mobile. Please note that in some instances for full functionality you will need to use the web version.
Create a Bucket:
Buckets can be created through the mobile app, and can have Object Lock enabled if desired. Although it should be noted that all buckets created through the mobile app will default to Private. If you wish for a bucket to be public, this will need to be adjusted via the web version.
With the B2 app, files up to 10GB in size can be uploaded.
When files have successfully uploaded you will receive a dialogue in the notification center of your phone, as shown below.
Up to 1000 files at a time can be easily deleted through the application
If the files you have selected are unable to complete the deletion process you will receive a pop up in the application itself, as well as in the notification center of your phone as seen below
Delete a Bucket:
Buckets can be easily select for deletion through the app, you have the ability to select more than one bucket for deletion at a time.
Before a bucket can be deleted, all files must first be deleted from the bucket. If a bucket still contains files you will be given an error message like the one shown below:
Create a folder within a Bucket:
Click on the bucket that you wish to add a folder to, with the bucket selected click on the blue "+" icon in the lower right hand of the screen.
Select "New Folder" from the suggested actions
Choose a name for this folder, and then click the button labeled "Add Folder". After doing so you will see this new folder appear within your bucket
For any other functionality of B2 not mentioned above, such as creating and managing application keys, please use the B2 portion of your Backblaze.com account.
Articles in this section
- How to Upload Files to B2 Using Fireball
- How to find Unfinished Large Files in your account
- B2 Mobile App Overview - iOS
- B2 Mobile App Overview - Android
- Getting Started with Instant Recovery in Any Cloud - DR Planning with Veeam and phoenixNAP
- How to setup Vultr Compute with Backblaze B2
- B2 & AWS CLI User Guide
- Guide to using Backblaze Fireball with Iconik Internet Storage Gateway (ISG)
- How to order a Snapshot Drive
- Why do I need to verify my email address to create a public bucket?