The B2 and AWS CLI (command-line interface) are great tools to use when accessing and managing data in your B2 buckets. For a baseline understanding of the B2 CLI and its various calls, it is documented here.
For more detailed information on the various calls that can be made in the B2 CLI and how they behave, you can find that in this downloadable B2 CLI Guide.
Additionally, if you are using the AWS CLI, you can find more detailed information on the various calls and how they behave in this downloadable AWS CLI Guide.
Articles in this section
- How to Upload Files to B2 Using Fireball
- B2 Mobile App Overview - iOS
- B2 Mobile App Overview - Android
- Getting Started with Instant Recovery in Any Cloud - DR Planning with Veeam and phoenixNAP
- How to setup Vultr Compute with Backblaze B2
- B2 & AWS CLI User Guide
- Guide to using Backblaze Fireball with Iconik Internet Storage Gateway (ISG)
- How to order a Snapshot Drive
- Why do I need to verify my email address to create a public bucket?
- Creating a B2 Bucket using the Web UI