Welcome to the Backblaze guide for Anchorpoint setup and Installation.
This document will show you step-by-step how to configure Anchorpoint with Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage, a simple, reliable, affordable object store.
Anchorpoint has created a simple way to access your project data stored remotely in Backblaze B2. Project sequence and content files can be stored in Backblaze B2 using Anchorpoint a simple asset manager for VFX, animation, and real-time projects directly on your local desktop on a PC or Mac using an intuitive app. New content or changes can easily be uploaded back to B2 using the same interface.
- Backblaze B2 account created
- Create Backblaze B2 Application Key
- Create Backblaze Bucket
- Download Anchorpoint application
Once the B2 app key and bucket are created enter them in the Anchorpoint application. Please follow the steps below.
1. Click on Workspace Settings
2. Select the Actions entry
3. Enable Connect Cloud Drive and click on Settings
4. Choose B2 (Backblaze) as your server and enter the keyId, applicationKey, and Bucket Name (not the key name) that you created in your Backblaze configuration.
5. Mount your drive to any letter, leave the workspace settings, and move your mouse to the place where the drives are located. Click on New
6. Pick your drive letter and press Mount (Windows) or Pick your Volume and press Mount (Mac)
7. Your drive should appear configured in the drive section!
Integrating with Anchorpoint is simple and straightforward. Anchorpoint integration page for Backblaze B2 located at the URL below shows you how to complete the integration.
Articles in this section
- Quickstart Guide for Veeam 12 Direct-to-Cloud Backups to Backblaze B2 with Immutability
- Quickstart Guide for Acronis CyberProtect and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart guide for SFTPCloud
- Quickstart Guide for Veritas NetBackup and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for Offshoot and Backblaze B2
- Quickstart Guide for Files.com and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for Encoding.com and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for Mountain Duck and B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for Microsoft 365 Backup with MSP360 and Backblaze B2 (Multiple Instances)
- Quickstart Guide for Microsoft 365 Backup with MSP360 and Backblaze B2 (Single Instance)