SFTPCloud is a managed SFTP service which allows users who utilize cloud storage such as Backblaze B2 to access their cloud data via SFTP and FTPS protocols.
This guide will teach you how to connect Backblaze B2 to your SFTPCloud account.
When signed into your SFTPCloud account dashboard, you will need to create a New SFTP instance:
After clicking the blue "New SFTP instance" button, you will be prompted to select one of SFTPCloud's regions. For this guide, we have selected the U.S. region.
After selecting the region, you will be prompted to name your instance (a default name is generated) and the cloud storage you wish to use.
Click the dropdown menu highlighted above and select Backblaze as your "Instance storage".
At this point, you will enter your B2 bucket name, your access keyID and your applicationKey into the appropriate fields. Please also ensure the Region is set accordingly to your existing bucket.
Once you have entered all of the appropriate credentials and details, you are all set!
Some additional articles you may find helpful:
Articles in this section
- Quickstart Guide for Veeam 12 Direct-to-Cloud Backups to Backblaze B2 with Immutability
- Quickstart Guide for Acronis CyberProtect and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart guide for SFTPCloud
- Quickstart Guide for Veritas NetBackup and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for Offshoot and Backblaze B2
- Quickstart Guide for Files.com and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for Encoding.com and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for Mountain Duck and B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for Microsoft 365 Backup with MSP360 and Backblaze B2 (Multiple Instances)
- Quickstart Guide for Microsoft 365 Backup with MSP360 and Backblaze B2 (Single Instance)