This guide will help you understand how the Files.com platform integrates with B2 Cloud storage. This guide assumes that you already have a Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage account created with a Bucket and Credentials created. It also assumes that you have created a Files.com account and want to integrate it with your B2 account. For more detailed instructions from Files.com please follow this link to their support site.
If you have not, Here are some links to get you started.
- Login to your Files.com web interface, Go to Integrations on Left sidebar, then choose View more, under the Backbaze icon.
- On the Backblaze Integration screen, choose Add Backblaze B2 as a remote server.
- Enter the endpoint and credentials for your Backblaze bucket.
- Connection Name
- Bucket Name
- Endpoint URL: ex. S3.us-west-000.backblazeb2.com
- Key ID
- Application Key
- Now that Backblaze has been added to Files.com, you have some choices on how to integrate and send files to Files.com. See their documentation link below.
Articles in this section
- Quickstart Guide for Veeam 12 Direct-to-Cloud Backups to Backblaze B2 with Immutability
- Quickstart Guide for Offshoot and Backblaze B2
- Quickstart Guide for Files.com and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for Encoding.com and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for Mountain Duck and B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for Microsoft 365 Backup with MSP360 and Backblaze B2 (Multiple Instances)
- Quickstart Guide for Microsoft 365 Backup with MSP360 and Backblaze B2 (Single Instance)
- Quickstart Guide for Iconik and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for Cuttingroom and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for Catalogic DPXv and Backblaze B2