Quickstart Guide for Elements.TV and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
This guide will help you understand how the Elements platform integrates with B2 Cloud storage. This guide assumes that you already have a Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage account created with a Bucket and Credentials created.
If you do not, Here are some links to get you started.
- Login to the Elements Web Portal and go to the System Option on the Left side (Wrench Icon)
- Select Integrations from the menu items at the top of the screen, Then, select Connect a Backblaze Account
- Enter your Backblaze KeyID and ApplicationKey, then choose the appropriate Endpoint from the Dropdown List.
- Now that the new Integration Account is added you will see it listed at the top of the screen.
- Now that you have added Backblaze to Elements, you will need to create a volume. Still on the System page go to General, and select Manage under Storage as seen in the screenshot below.
- On the System>Volumes Page, Select Add Cloud Storage
- Select the bucket from the list to add to your volume.
- Now your volume has been added and ready to be used.
- Now that Backblaze has been added to the Elements application, please refer to Elements.tv For further instruction how to best implement Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage into Elements workflow.
Articles in this section
- Quickstart Guide for Veeam 12 Direct-to-Cloud Backups to Backblaze B2 with Immutability
- Quickstart Guide for Acronis CyberProtect and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart guide for SFTPCloud
- Quickstart Guide for Veritas NetBackup and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for Offshoot and Backblaze B2
- Quickstart Guide for Files.com and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for Encoding.com and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for Mountain Duck and B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for Microsoft 365 Backup with MSP360 and Backblaze B2 (Multiple Instances)
- Quickstart Guide for Microsoft 365 Backup with MSP360 and Backblaze B2 (Single Instance)