Sofile has created a simple way to access your project data stored remotely in Backblaze B2. Project sequence and content files can be stored in Backblaze B2, and Sofile makes it simple and seamless to access them directly in Adobe Creative Suite apps through a familiar panel interface. New content or changes can also be easily uploaded back to B2 in the same interface.
- Backblaze B2 account created: https://help.backblaze.com/hc/en-us/articles/1260803542610-Creating-a-B2-Bucket-using-the-Web-UI
- Create Backblaze B2 Application Key: https://help.backblaze.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052129034-Creating-and-Managing-Application-Keys
- Download and configure Sofile for Backblaze B2: https://app.sofile.io/features/B2
Integrating with Sofile is simple and straightforward. The Sofile integration page for Backblaze B2 located at the URL below shows you how to complete the integration.
Articles in this section
- Quickstart Guide for Veeam 12 Direct-to-Cloud Backups to Backblaze B2 with Immutability
- Quickstart Guide for Mountain Duck and B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for Microsoft 365 Backup with MSP360 and Backblaze B2 (Multiple Instances)
- Quickstart Guide for Microsoft 365 Backup with MSP360 and Backblaze B2 (Single Instance)
- Quickstart Guide for Iconik and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for Cuttingroom and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for Catalogic DPXv and Backblaze B2
- Delivering Content From a Public Backblaze B2 Bucket via Cloudflare CDN
- Quickstart Guide for Storware and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Back Up Veritas BackupExec to Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage