Sofile has created a simple way to access your project data stored remotely in Backblaze B2. Project sequence and content files can be stored in Backblaze B2, and Sofile makes it simple and seamless to access them directly in Adobe Creative Suite apps through a familiar panel interface. New content or changes can also be easily uploaded back to B2 in the same interface.
- Backblaze B2 account created: https://help.backblaze.com/hc/en-us/articles/1260803542610-Creating-a-B2-Bucket-using-the-Web-UI
- Create Backblaze B2 Application Key: https://help.backblaze.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052129034-Creating-and-Managing-Application-Keys
- Download and configure Sofile for Backblaze B2: https://app.sofile.io/features/B2
Integrating with Sofile is simple and straightforward. The Sofile integration page for Backblaze B2 located at the URL below shows you how to complete the integration.
Articles in this section
- Quickstart Guide for Shardsecure and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for Nakivo and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for Hammerspace and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for Anchorpoint and Backblaze B2
- Quickstart Guide for Elements and B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for Quest QoreStor and Backblaze B2
- Quickstart Guide for Bacula and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Maytech/Quatrix Quickstart Guide for Backblaze B2
- Quickstart Guide for Telestream Vantage and Backblaze B2
- Quickstart Guide for Sofile and Backblaze B2