DataIntell is an advanced analytics tool that provides useful insight into your storage. This guide will show you how to connect your B2 Cloud Storage to DataIntell.
Before beginning this guide, you will need a licensed or trial version of DataIntell running on CentOS 7.
Add B2 Cloud Storage as a data source
- From the Dashboard, go to the Settings (gear icon) and select Data
- On the Data settings page, click the green + icon to add a new data source
- Choose Bucket
- Set the Type to Backblaze B2
- Choose Add new credentials
- Enter a friendly name, and your App Key and Key ID
Don’t have these yet? Follow this guide
- Add your region endpoint. This can be found on your Buckets page under endpoint.
Possible regions include us-west-000, us-west-001, us-west-002, us-west-004, and eu-central-003
- Add your bucket and give it a friendly name
- Configure Pricing. You will need to set up your own custom storage price for Backblaze B2. Since DataIntell goes off Yearly $/ GB, use the value $0.06/GB to represent the cost of a single GB / year in B2 Cloud Storage. Finish the setup by clicking Next.
- Click Scan, then you are done
Add B2 Pricing to DataIntell Storage prices
From the Data Settings page: Expand Storage Prices, then add a custom row for B2 Cloud Storage, currency symbol $, Price 0.06. Click the green + to finish. You can now use this custom price at the bucket level.
Add a Scan Schedule
The default option will require manual scanning of your bucket. The following steps will show you an example of a generic "All Buckets" scan that runs once per day at noon.
- Click the gear, then select Schedules
- Click the green + to add a new schedule
- Name your schedule, set your Cron values, select your task to scan all buckets
Articles in this section
- Quickstart Guide for Shardsecure and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for Nakivo and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for Hammerspace and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for Anchorpoint and Backblaze B2
- Quickstart Guide for Elements and B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for Quest QoreStor and Backblaze B2
- Quickstart Guide for Bacula and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Maytech/Quatrix Quickstart Guide for Backblaze B2
- Quickstart Guide for Telestream Vantage and Backblaze B2
- Quickstart Guide for Sofile and Backblaze B2