Occasionally, Support Agents will ask you for a screenshot of the issue you're currently experiencing.
1. To take the screenshot with Windows 10, press Windows + Shift + S together.
2. This will turn the screen gray with a hotbar at the top that allows you to select from rectangular, freeform, window and fullscreen snip as well as an x to cancel out of the screenshot selection.
3. Click and drag to select the screenshot area.
4. Click on the popup that appears in the lower right-hand corner of your screen.
5. Select the save icon in the Snip & Sketch window.
6. Save the screenshot to your desktop.
7. The newly created screenshot will be saved to your desktop. Drag and drop this file onto either the Live Chat or your support ticket.
Articles in this section
- Unable to install - Installer must be run as Administrator
- How to use Explainfile on Windows
- How to use Explainfile on Mac
- Why do I keep getting notifications to enable location services? (Windows)
- Why are my drives not updating?
- Take A Screenshot in Windows 10
- How to Roll Back Time
- Collecting Processes List (Windows)
- Collecting processes list (Mac)
- Missing Menu Icon (Mac)