If you are on Windows and you are trying to install Backblaze and you are running into the error:
1. You will need to save the file to disk.
2. Right-click the saved file.
3. From the menu choose, Run as Administrator.
This will start the installer properly.
Articles in this section
- Unable to install - Installer must be run as Administrator
- How to send logs to Backblaze (Mac)
- How to send logs to Backblaze (Win)
- How to use Explainfile on Windows
- How to use Explainfile on Mac
- Why do I keep getting notifications to enable location services? (Windows)
- Why are my drives not updating?
- Take A Screenshot in Windows 10
- Collecting Processes List (Windows)
- Collecting processes list (Mac)