If you are on Windows and you are trying to install Backblaze and you are running into the error:
1. You will need to save the file to disk.
2. Right-click the saved file.
3. From the menu choose, Run as Administrator.
This will start the installer properly.
Articles in this section
- Unable to install - Installer must be run as Administrator
- Why do I keep getting notifications to enable location services? (Windows)
- Why are my drives not updating?
- Take A Screenshot in Windows 10
- How to Roll Back Time
- Collecting Processes List (Windows)
- Collecting processes list (Mac)
- Missing Menu Icon (Mac)
- My anti-virus is disabled but I am still showing as 'offline'`
- Safety Freeze (Your Backup is Safety Frozen)