Web content can be hosted via B2. However, a domain name cannot be directly mapped to a B2 bucket.
Cloudflare can be used as a potential workaround. You can find our guide on getting started with Cloudflare here: https://help.backblaze.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010017893-Delivering-Backblaze-B2-Content-Through-Cloudflare-CDN
Articles in this section
- How to Upload Files to B2 Using Fireball
- How to find Unfinished Large Files in your account
- B2 Mobile App Overview - iOS
- B2 Mobile App Overview - Android
- Getting Started with Instant Recovery in Any Cloud - DR Planning with Veeam and phoenixNAP
- How to setup Vultr Compute with Backblaze B2
- B2 & AWS CLI User Guide
- Guide to using Backblaze Fireball with Iconik Internet Storage Gateway (ISG)
- How to order a Snapshot Drive
- Why do I need to verify my email address to create a public bucket?