By changing a few settings on Backblaze and your computer, you can help to optimize your backup speed:
1. Disable your computer's sleep settings as Backblaze can only upload while your computer is on. We have a walkthrough on how to do so here:
2. Increase Backblaze's speed throttle, and the number of threads used.
3. Set your Backblaze schedule to 'continuous':
4. Hardwire your internet connection rather than wifi (if possible)
5. Keep all external drives connected (if applicable)
*Note - please keep in mind that these options will use more bandwidth