Backblaze does not support the inclusion of removable media in Backblaze backups, including CD's, DVD'd, SD cards, zip disks, floppy disks, and other similar storage devices.
To backup this data it would need to be moved to an internal drive, or a drive connected via USB, Firewire, or Thunderbolt.
Flash keys may or may not be able to backup depending on it's designation. If it is designated by your operating system as temporary storage which cannot be changed. If this is the case Backblaze will be unable to backup this drive, and you will need to copy these files to another backed up drive to backup the files.
Articles in this section
- Two Factor Verification
- Settings Overview (Win)
- Settings Overview (Mac)
- Issues and Reports (Win)
- Apple-specified Exclusions
- Installing the Backup Client on macOS 10.14 and Later
- How to Install Backblaze on (Win)
- Adding Backblaze to Bitdefender's Allowances
- Adding Backblaze to Windows Defender Allowances
- Can I have multiple regions under one account?