Your boot drive C: (Windows) or Macintosh HD (Mac) must be selected for your backup to run properly.
You can instead exclude the top-level directories on your boot drive, to learn more about exclusions please follow this link.
Articles in this section
- Two Factor Verification
- Settings Overview (Win)
- Settings Overview (Mac)
- Issues and Reports (Win)
- Apple-specified Exclusions
- Installing the Backup Client on macOS 10.14 and Later
- How to Install Backblaze on (Win)
- Adding Backblaze to Bitdefender's Allowances
- Adding Backblaze to Windows Defender Allowances
- Can I have multiple regions under one account?