When Backblaze is uninstalled and reinstalled, it remembers the past account information. If you want to install Backblaze under a different account (email address), you can hold down the ALT key and click "Install Now" button to sign in with a different account (email address).
Articles in this section
- Two Factor Verification
- Settings Overview (Win)
- Settings Overview (Mac)
- Issues and Reports (Win)
- Apple-specified Exclusions
- Installing the Backup Client on macOS 10.14 and Later
- How to Install Backblaze on (Win)
- Adding Backblaze to Bitdefender's Allowances
- Adding Backblaze to Windows Defender Allowances
- Can I have multiple regions under one account?