If you are having trouble with the Backblaze iOS app, here are our troubleshooting steps:
- Try disabling Backblaze’s Save Password feature by opening the Settings App, navigating to Backblaze and toggling Save Password to off.
- Try killing the Backblaze app’s saved state and relaunching it by double tapping the Home button and swiping up on the app to close it. Relaunch the app and try again.
- Try uninstalling and reinstalling the Backblaze app by tapping and holding on the Backblaze app icon. When it begins jiggling, tap the X icon and confirm to delete it. Redownload and relaunch the app.
- Try resetting your device by holding down the sleep/wake button until the slide to power off slider appears. Power off the device, power it back on, and try again.
If the issue still persists, we'd like to gather some information from you about the device:
- The precise device model (e.g. iPhone 7 Plus, iPod Touch, iPad Mini 2, etc.)
- The iOS operating system version
- The location from where you were using (rough geographical only, such as city & country)
- The network on which you were having the issue (cellular, wifi, both)
And if you could ensure you have opted in to diagnostic feedback so we can gather the logs. Here is the Apple article explaining how to do so: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202100