If one or more external drives are showing a "Fix This" message on the Overview page , or if you've received a "Missing drive" email, please follow these troubleshooting steps:
First go to the overview page to check which drive is missing ( https://secure.backblaze.com/user_signin.htm ) then:
1. Update to Backblaze 2.5.1 or greater if you're not already running it (click the "Check for Updates" item in the Backblaze menu)
2. Connect all disconnected drives
3. Ensure Backblaze is set to "Continuously" (Backblaze system preference / control panel -> Settings -> Schedule)
4. Create a single, small file on the drive(s) in question - just a simple text file is fine.
6. Allow Backblaze to run for at least 2 hours uninterrupted by reboots, computer sleep, or disconnecting drives. You may need to disable computer sleep in your computer's power settings.
7. See if the small file you created backed up, and if the date of the drive's last update also updated
8. Check that this drive does not have any restrictive permissions settings, or encryption
9. Please go to the Backblaze control panel (Win) or Backblaze Preferences (Mac). Then go to 'settings', and please uncheck the drive in question, press ok, and recheck the drive.
If the drives continue to not display after following these steps, please contact support.