The error "Error Run Command, creditpipe failed, err=B" is typically caused by a firewall, antivirus, or similar security software blocking the installation of Backblaze. In most cases, rebooting the system, temporarily disabling any such security softwares, and re-running the Backblaze installer will resolve the issue.
Articles in this section
- Unable to install - Installer must be run as Administrator
- How to send logs to Backblaze (Mac)
- How to send logs to Backblaze (Win)
- How to use Explainfile on Windows
- How to use Explainfile on Mac
- Why do I keep getting notifications to enable location services? (Windows)
- Why are my drives not updating?
- Take A Screenshot in Windows 10
- Collecting Processes List (Windows)
- Collecting processes list (Mac)