This guide will help you understand how the Cuttingroom.com platform integrates with B2 Cloud storage. This guide assumes that you already have a Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage account created with a Bucket and Credentials created.
If you do not, Here are some links to get you started.
Note: These instructions are to assist you in connecting your Backblaze B2 bucket into your Cuttingroom.com web interface. To fully utilize the Cuttingroom application, please refer to their documentation.
1) Go to your Cuttingroom WebUI and login.
2) In the upper right go to your profile and select Settings.
3) Under Settings, choose Inputs on the Left menu, then Add New as shown below.
4) Choose Backblaze
5) Enter your Backblaze Information
- Application KeyID
- Bucket Name
- Endpoint URL (Note: you will need the preseeding https:// as shown below.)
6) Now you have connected Backblaze B2 Storage to your Cuttingroom interface. You can expand and edit your information if needed.
7) To access your data in Backblaze B2, when you create a New Story, you can select content in your Backblaze storage and start editing.
Articles in this section
- Quickstart Guide for Veeam 12 Direct-to-Cloud Backups to Backblaze B2 with Immutability
- Quickstart Guide for Offshoot and Backblaze B2
- Quickstart Guide for Files.com and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for Encoding.com and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for Mountain Duck and B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for Microsoft 365 Backup with MSP360 and Backblaze B2 (Multiple Instances)
- Quickstart Guide for Microsoft 365 Backup with MSP360 and Backblaze B2 (Single Instance)
- Quickstart Guide for Iconik and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for Cuttingroom and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for Catalogic DPXv and Backblaze B2