AhsayCBS is a powerful backup tool that can utilize Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage as an object storage endpoint. This guide will show you how to add B2 Cloud Storage as a Predefined Destination in the AhsayCBS portal.
- Sign in to the AhsayCBS Portal in your browser.
- Go to Basic System Settings
- Go to Predefined Destinations and click the + button.
- Name your destination, select Backblaze as the Destination Storage, and input your Key ID and Application Key. Save the changes by clicking the green + in the bottom right section of the window.
Keys are generated from the App Keys page on the Backblaze website. Learn how to generate your key pair here.
- Save the new Predefined Destination by clicking the Green Save icon (floppy disk) in the bottom right section of the window.
You are all done! You can now use B2 Cloud Storage in your Ahsay backup policies.