Please log in to Backblaze, and navigate to the My Settings page. Before enabling Groups you may need to Verify Your Email. Once done, on the My Settings page, select the box next to "Enable Groups" towards the bottom of the page.
Once Groups are enabled. You will be able to Create a Group.
Articles in this section
- FAQs for Backblaze for Business Prior to January 18th, 2017
- How to Disable Groups on an Account
- How to add services to a group
- Backblaze Business Associate Agreement (BAA)
- Licenses and Groups
- Locating your Group's Administrator from your backblaze account
- Which Users Have Granted Backblaze Full Disk Access?
- Deleting a Backup for a Managed User
- Enabling Groups on Your Backblaze for Business Account
- Enabling Groups on an Existing Account