Maytech Quatrix is a secure file sharing service that also allows automatic synchronization, copying and migration to cloud object storage providers. This guide will show you how to configure a copy/move/sync job using Backblaze B2 as the cloud object storage.
To get started, you will need the following:
- Backblaze account with B2 Cloud Storage enabled.
- B2 bucket
- Application Key and Application Key ID
- Maytech Quatrix account.
Add B2 Cloud Storage as a “Remote Site”
- In the left navigation menu, click on “Automations” to collapse the workflow options to find “External Workflows”
- Click on “Remote Sites” towards the top
- “Name” - Type a name for your remote site
- “Type” - Select “Backblaze” in the dropdown menu and enter your keyID in the “Account” field then your applicationKey in the “Key” field. Be sure to leave the “Endpoint” field empty
- Click “Save”
Create an External Workflow to start uploading data to B2
- Click on “External Workflows” towards the top
- “Automation name” - Name your automation
- “Workflow” - Select the appropriate job you would like to create
- Move files - move files from one location to another
- Sync files - mirror files between 2 locations
- Copy files - copy the files in 1 location to another location
- “Select source” - Choose the source location which contains the folder you want to move/sync/copy to B2.
- “Choose folder” - Choose the source folder you want to move/sync/copy to B2.
- “Select destination” - Choose the remote site you recently created for B2 in the dropdown menu
- “Type remote folder path” - Type in your B2 bucket name.
- Optionally you may designate a folder name after the bucket name indicated by a “/”. Example: quatrixb2/pictures (“quatrixb2” is the bucket name and “pictures” is the folder name. If the folder does not exist, it will automatically create it.)
- You may also add scheduling to this workflow:
- Click “Save”
You should now see your newly created automation workflow under “External Workflows”
Note: If your workflow is not scheduled, it would be a manual workflow and will need to be manually run by selecting the workflow and clicking the “Run now” button (or right clicking the workflow directly and selecting “Run now”).
Articles in this section
- Quickstart Guide for Shardsecure and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for Nakivo and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for Hammerspace and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for Anchorpoint and Backblaze B2
- Quickstart Guide for Elements and B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for Quest QoreStor and Backblaze B2
- Quickstart Guide for Bacula and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Maytech/Quatrix Quickstart Guide for Backblaze B2
- Quickstart Guide for Telestream Vantage and Backblaze B2
- Quickstart Guide for Sofile and Backblaze B2