Telestream Vantage is a powerful automation tool that allows media professionals to simplify complex tasks from capture all the way to archive. Telestream Vantage supports Backblaze B2 for several common Actions as part of a Workflow.
Before You Get Started
Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage is only supported in Telestream Vantage 8.1 Update Pack 2 or later. If you encounter an error while configuring Backblaze B2, please download and install Update Pack 2 from Telestream here: https://dynamic.telestream.net/downloads/download-vantage.asp?prodid=vantage
Please note that the standalone installer for Update Pack 2 must be run and not the main installer.
Configuring Telestream Vantage
While this guide shows how to configure Backblaze B2 with the Deploy Action, the steps are the same for any Action that support Cloud Storage like Watch and Associate.
- In the Vantage Workflow Designer, right-click your Action and select Configure…
- In the next prompt, select Export as the deployment type.
- Next, choose Generic S3 as the option for File System as shown here.
- In the Generic S3 Url field, enter the S3 Endpoint found on the Buckets page of your Backblaze B2 account (this will also update the Server field).
- Enter the credentials from your Application Key in the Access Key and Secret Key fields with your Application Key ID and Application Key respectively. Then check the box to Use HTTPS. The Generic S3 field will automatically update as you enter information in the other fields. Once this is done, click Next.
- On the next screen, your Buckets in B2 Cloud Storage will appear as folders. Choose the Bucket you wish to use and click Next.
- Click Next to accept the default Collision resolution of “Create Unique Name” and then click the Finish button on the final screen.
If you’re not sure where to get started with building Workflows, Telestream offers several Workflow Examples you easily import into the Vantage Workflow Designer available here: http://www.telestream.net/telestream-support/vantage/workflow-examples.htm
Articles in this section
- Quickstart Guide for Telestream Vantage and Backblaze B2
- Quickstart Guide for Sofile and Backblaze B2
- Quickstart Guide for CubeBackup and Backblaze B2
- Quickstart Guide for Quest Rapid Recovery and Backblaze B2
- Quickstart Guide for Veritas BackupExec and Backblaze B2
- How to use CTERA Storage Gateway with Backblaze B2
- Quickstart Guide for Commvault and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for NovaBackup and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for Catalogic DPX and Backblaze B2
- Quickstart Guide for Cloudcasa and Backblaze B2