CubeBackup allows users to backup Gmail, Google Drive, Shared Drives, Contacts, Calendar, and Website data to on-premises storage such as a local disk, NAS, SAN or to cloud storage destinations, like Backblaze B2.
CubeBackup can be configured with B2 Cloud Storage by following the steps below.
Step 1: Create a Bucket in your B2 account
Login to your account at Backblaze.com, and under B2 Cloud Storage, click on Buckets. Then on the right click "Create a Bucket”, and enter a name for your bucket. (ex. Cubebackup002), and accept the default options.
After you install CubeBackup it will automatically open the Web Console
For storage type, select Amazon S3 compatible storage, and then enter the Bucket name, Key ID, Application Key (App Keys), and S3 Endpoint into the appropriate fields.
Continue configuring CubeBackup by creating the Google API keys per their documentation.
The S3 Compatible API for Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage allows 1000’s of integrations to work with B2 Cloud Storage natively. If you’re new to the S3 Compatible API, please see our Getting Started Guide. If you have any trouble using CubeBackup with B2, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- Quickstart Guide for Shardsecure and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for Nakivo and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for Hammerspace and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for Anchorpoint and Backblaze B2
- Quickstart Guide for Elements and B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for Quest QoreStor and Backblaze B2
- Quickstart Guide for Bacula and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Maytech/Quatrix Quickstart Guide for Backblaze B2
- Quickstart Guide for Telestream Vantage and Backblaze B2
- Quickstart Guide for Sofile and Backblaze B2