CTERA is a Cloud File Storage and File System for Enterprises service that allows users to scale storage across a multi-tenant and cloud environment.
CTERA can be configured with B2 Cloud Storage by following the steps below.
In your CTERA portal, navigate to the Administration page and select “Storage Nodes”
Click the New Storage Node button.
In the “Type” dropdown, select Amazon S3, enter a Name for the Storage Node, then enter the Bucket Name, Access Key ID (Key ID), Secret Access Key (Application Key), and S3 Endpoint into the appropriate fields.
Change your configuration to appear like below.
Click SAVE to save your configuration.
The S3 Compatible API for Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage allows 1000’s of integrations to work with B2 Cloud Storage natively. If you’re new to the S3 Compatible API, please see our Getting Started Guide. If you have any trouble using CTERA with B2, please let us know by contacting our support team at: https://help.backblaze.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Articles in this section
- Quickstart Guide for Veeam 12 Direct-to-Cloud Backups to Backblaze B2 with Immutability
- Quickstart Guide for Catalogic DPXv and Backblaze B2
- Delivering Content From a Public Backblaze B2 Bucket via Cloudflare CDN
- Quickstart Guide for Storware and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Back Up Veritas BackupExec to Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for Shardsecure and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for Nakivo and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for Hammerspace and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for Anchorpoint and Backblaze B2
- Quickstart Guide for Elements and B2 Cloud Storage