Backblaze is happy to provide Business Associate Agreements to customers upon request.
If you would like to request a copy of Backblaze's Business Associate Agreement, please provide the following information to our Support team:
Company's Legal Name:
Contact Person's Email Address:
Signer's Contact Information (if different from above):
Please indicate the number of Online Backup licenses or the amount of data storage from B2 Cloud Storage you will need:
Submit the requested information in the above format to our Support team here for further assistance.
Articles in this section
- FAQs for Backblaze for Business Prior to January 18th, 2017
- How to add services to a group
- Backblaze Business Associate Agreement (BAA)
- Licenses and Groups
- Locating your Group's Administrator from your backblaze account
- Which Users Have Granted Backblaze Full Disk Access?
- Deleting a Backup for a Managed User
- Enabling Groups on Your Backblaze for Business Account
- Enabling Groups on an Existing Account
- Dissolving a Group