Veeam Backup for Office 365 Version 4 or higher adds support for users to copy their backups to S3 compatible storage like Backblaze B2.
Veeam Backup for Office 365 can be configured to add Backblaze B2 object storage repository by doing the following:
Launch Veeam Backup for Office 365
Click on "Backup Infrastructure" in the lower part of the navigation bar and then click " Object Storage Repositories" and click "Add Object Storage"
Enter a name for your Object storage repository, and click Next
Select “S3 Compatible” for the storage type
Enter the S3 Endpoint, region, and then click Manage cloud accounts to add your credentials.
Click Add and enter your Backblaze B2 Key ID and Application Key (App Keys) into the appropriate fields. Click OK to add the credentials, and then OK to return to the previous screen.
Select your desired bucket from the drop-down list, and then create a folder inside the bucket for your repository. When done clicked Finish.
Backblaze B2 storage can now be used to extend your backup repositories to the cloud.
The S3 Compatible API for Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage allows 1000’s of integrations to work with B2 natively. If you’re new to the S3 Compatible API, please see our Getting Started Guide. If you have any trouble using Veeam Backup for Office 365 with B2, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- Quickstart Guide for Telestream Vantage and Backblaze B2
- Quickstart Guide for Sofile and Backblaze B2
- Quickstart Guide for CubeBackup and Backblaze B2
- Quickstart Guide for Quest Rapid Recovery and Backblaze B2
- Quickstart Guide for Veritas BackupExec and Backblaze B2
- How to use CTERA Storage Gateway with Backblaze B2
- Quickstart Guide for Commvault and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for NovaBackup and Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Quickstart Guide for Catalogic DPX and Backblaze B2
- Quickstart Guide for Cloudcasa and Backblaze B2