Arcserve UDP allows users to backup multiple systems from a centralized console and store backups in S3 Compatible storage like Backblaze B2;
Arcserve UDP can be configured with B2 by following the steps below.
In the Resources page, select Cloud Accounts in the left-hand column and click Add a Cloud Account.
Select Amazon S3-Compatible from the Cloud Service dropdown then enter the Bucket name, Key ID, Application Key, and S3 Endpoint into the appropriate fields.
The S3 Compatible API for Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage allows 1000’s of integrations to work with B2 natively. If you’re new to the S3 Compatible API, please see our Getting Started Guide. If you have any trouble using <integration name> with B2, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- Relinking MSP360 Backups After a Cloud to B2 Migration
- How to use Synology Hyper Backup with Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage and B2 Fireball Rapid Ingest
- Veeam Cloud Repository Recovery from Backblaze B2
- Configuring Filezilla Pro to use Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Configuring QNAP HybridMount to use Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- How to use SimpleBackups with Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- How to transfer your photos and videos from Facebook to Backblaze B2
- Copying Active Backup data to Backblaze B2 with Hyper Backup
- Quickstart Guide using S5cmd with B2 Cloud Storage
- Using Arcserve UDP with B2 Cloud Storage