To Disable Two Factor Verification, follow the first three steps in this article.
You will see a dialog as shown below:
Choose the "Never (two-factor authentication is off)" option, and click Update to save your changes. As the dialog will warn if you are using an authentication application, with this change your authentication application code will no longer work and that authentication application account should also be deleted.
Articles in this section
- Disabling The "Locate My Computer" Feature
- Backblaze Maintenance Schedule
- Why is my hard drive listed twice?
- Why am I receiving a pop-up about a missing or duplicate .bzvol?
- Where are iCloud files located in my backup? (Mac)
- Migrate data from old computer to new computer with Backblaze
- Why does the Backblaze website need my private encryption key to restore?
- Version History: Stopping, or resetting progressive billing on the Forever setting.
- Disabling Version History
- Allowing Backblaze to Back Up External Drives - MacOS 10.14 and later