1. First got to the search field, located in the menu bar at the bottom of your screen. Clicking into it should show a popup that features "This PC", but if it does not, you call also type "This PC" into that field to navigate to it.
2. Select Local Disk (C:)
3. Locate the folder named "Program Files (x86)"
4. Navigate to the "Backblaze" folder and open it.
5. Scroll through the files to locate the file named "userPub"
Articles in this section
- Disabling The "Locate My Computer" Feature
- Backblaze Maintenance Schedule
- How to find your userPub.pem file on Windows
- Why is my hard drive listed twice?
- Why am I receiving a pop-up about a missing or duplicate .bzvol?
- Where are iCloud files located in my backup? (Mac)
- Migrate data from old computer to new computer with Backblaze
- Why does the Backblaze website need my private encryption key to restore?
- Version History: Stopping, or resetting progressive billing on the Forever setting.
- Disabling Version History