The Backblaze Maintenance Schedule page can be found here: https://www.backblaze.com/scheduled-maintenance.html
Backblaze has a maintenance window scheduled every
Thursday from: 11:30am - 1:30pm Pacific Time.
During this time the following services may be unavailable: making a new purchase, installing new trials, signing in to your account, creating new accounts, enabling B2, and creating a master Key.
Please note the following B2 calls may also be affected: b2_create_bucket, b2_delete_bucket
Most other parts of the service will remain unaffected.
We expect maintenance to be completed by 1:30pm Pacific Time. If the maintenance window needs to be extended, please keep an eye on our Twitter account during the maintenance window for updates: @Backblaze. For longer planned maintenance, updates will be posted to the Backblaze Blog prior to the maintenance taking place.
Articles in this section
- Disabling The "Locate My Computer" Feature
- Backblaze Maintenance Schedule
- U.S. East Data Region FAQ
- How to find your userPub.pem file on Windows
- Why is my hard drive listed twice?
- Why am I receiving a pop-up about a missing or duplicate .bzvol?
- Where are iCloud files located in my backup? (Mac)
- Migrate data from old computer to new computer with Backblaze
- Why does Backblaze need my private encryption key to restore?
- Version History: Stopping, or resetting progressive billing on the Forever setting.