The time it takes to complete your initial backup with Backblaze Personal Backup depends on your internet connection and bandwidth. You can test your current connection to our Backblaze Personal Backup service using our Speed Test.
We recommend keeping your computer on at night and have it not go to sleep while Backblaze gets through the initial backup. Your first backup may take a little while, but after that Backblaze only uploads new or changed files, so it will be very quick.
Articles in this section
- How to only backup select folders
- How to backup OneDrive on Mac
- Why is my Veracrypt software preventing my drive from backing up?
- Box Drive files cannot be backed up by Backblaze on Mac
- Will Backblaze back up iCloud Drive on Mac?
- Will Backblaze backup the iCloud drive on Windows?
- Network Management - Wi-Fi Block List
- Can Backblaze backup my OneDrive folder? (Windows)
- Backing Up a Boot Camp Partition
- Backblaze and Bootcamp