We designed Backblaze to be lightweight on computer resources, so it might take one to eight hours to notice new or changed files and schedule them for upload or notice disconnected hard drives that are reconnected.
Once the files are found and scheduled for upload, they'll be transmitted as fast as your computer can talk to our servers.
After they've been transmitted, it can take about one to eight hours for the View/Restore Files browser on our website to show the results.
Articles in this section
- How to only backup select folders
- How to backup OneDrive on Mac
- Why is my Vercrypt software preventing my drive from backing up?
- Box Drive files cannot be backed up by Backblaze on Mac
- Will Backblaze back up iCloud Drive on Mac?
- Will Backblaze backup the iCloud drive on Windows?
- Network Management - Wi-Fi Block List
- Can Backblaze backup my OneDrive folder? (Windows)
- Backing Up a Boot Camp Partition
- Backblaze and Bootcamp