Please note: this guide is intended for Personal Backup Users or Group Admins who are not members of a Group. For help changing Group billing please see our guide on Changing Group Billing.
If you need to change your billing, please do the following:
1. Log in to www.backblaze.com with your account credentials.
2. Go to the Billing page, linked on the left side of the page.
3. Click on the "Update Payment Method button"
4. Enter your payment details into the displayed fields and click "update payment method" to confirm the changes.
Articles in this section
- Disabling The "Locate My Computer" Feature
- Backblaze Maintenance Schedule
- U.S. East Data Region FAQ
- How to find your userPub.pem file on Windows
- Why is my hard drive listed twice?
- Why am I receiving a pop-up about a missing or duplicate .bzvol?
- Where are iCloud files located in my backup? (Mac)
- Migrate data from old computer to new computer with Backblaze
- Why does the Backblaze website need my private encryption key to restore?
- Version History: Stopping, or resetting progressive billing on the Forever setting.