Yes. We are committed to keeping your data secure. Backblaze encrypts all files that are scheduled for backup, then sends those encrypted files over an encrypted connection, and stores them encrypted in our secure data center that has both physical and electronic security.
You can learn more about the security and encryption that is utilized by Backblaze in the following articles:
Articles in this section
- Disabling The "Locate My Computer" Feature
- Backblaze Maintenance Schedule
- U.S. East Data Region FAQ
- How to find your userPub.pem file on Windows
- Why is my hard drive listed twice?
- Why am I receiving a pop-up about a missing or duplicate .bzvol?
- Where are iCloud files located in my backup? (Mac)
- Migrate data from old computer to new computer with Backblaze
- Why does the Backblaze website need my private encryption key to restore?
- Version History: Stopping, or resetting progressive billing on the Forever setting.