Please sign in to www.backblaze.com and navigate to the “My Settings” page:
When on the “My Settings” page press “Verify Email” in towards the middle of the page, or on the bottom in the “Enable Products” section.
Enter the email address associated with your Backblaze account, and press “Send Code”. Once done, enter the code sent to your email address and press “Verify”.
Articles in this section
- FAQs for Backblaze for Business Prior to January 18th, 2017
- How to add services to a group
- Backblaze Business Associate Agreement (BAA)
- Licenses and Groups
- Locating your Group's Administrator from your backblaze account
- Which Users Have Granted Backblaze Full Disk Access?
- Deleting a Backup for a Managed User
- Enabling Groups on Your Backblaze for Business Account
- Enabling Groups on an Existing Account
- Dissolving a Group