To Add Billing to a Newly Created Group:
Please visit: https://secure.backblaze.com/user_signin.htm to sign into your Backblaze admin account. Once signed in, visit the “Group Management” page, and select “Buy” for the Group that you would like to add billing information for:
A form will appear which will allow you to enter the number of licenses you'd like to purchase for this Group, select or change the Group's plan, and enter credit card or ACH information. If you have any backups in the Group already, the number of licenses will auto-populate to reflect that number. This can be changed. You will see the total charge at the above the “Buy” button.
Articles in this section
- FAQs for Backblaze for Business Prior to January 18th, 2017
- How to Disable Groups on an Account
- How to add services to a group
- Backblaze Business Associate Agreement (BAA)
- Licenses and Groups
- Locating your Group's Administrator from your backblaze account
- Which Users Have Granted Backblaze Full Disk Access?
- Deleting a Backup for a Managed User
- Enabling Groups on Your Backblaze for Business Account
- Enabling Groups on an Existing Account