Backblaze is not able to seed backups, and can only accept data transmitted from your computer and drives to us via the internet.
The only exception to this is that users with very large data sets can look into our Fireball Program, which works alongside our B2 cloud storage. Please find more details on that program here:
Articles in this section
- Personal Backup Software Release Notes
- Beginner's Guide to Personal/Online Backup
- Is Backblaze able to seed backups?
- Can I prevent backup from using wifi or other networks?
- Does Backblaze Have a Support Service Level Agreement?
- How does Backblaze handle large files?
- What happens if I rename or replace an external drive?
- Issues Report
- What Happens If I Delete A File From My Computer?
- How can I delete files that have already been uploaded?