Can I prevent backup from using wifi or other networks?
Yes. The Backblaze settings dialog allows you to prevent Backblaze from using particular networks.
To enable this feature, and prevent backing up on unreliable or metered connections, click the + button, and select the networks to exclude.
Select the network to add to the exclusion list.
Articles in this section
- Unsupported Operating System
- Personal Backup Software Release Notes
- Beginner's Guide to Personal/Online Backup
- Is Backblaze able to seed backups?
- Can I prevent backup from using wifi or other networks?
- Does Backblaze Have a Support Service Level Agreement?
- How does Backblaze handle large files?
- What happens if I rename or replace an external drive?
- Issues Report
- What Happens If I Delete A File From My Computer?