If you’re using Synology Active Backup for Business to backup to your Synology, and you would like to implement a 3-2-1 Backup strategy, you can do so by putting a copy in Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage.
You can copy Active Backup for Business data into Backblaze B2 Cloud storage by following this Knowledge Base article to configure Hyper Backup to work with Backblaze B2.
In Step 4 when selecting the local directory to backup, pick the ActiveBackupforBusiness shared folder.
Then continue and follow the rest of the KB article to complete the backup task.
Articles in this section
- Relinking MSP360 Backups After a Cloud to B2 Migration
- How to use Synology Hyper Backup with Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage and B2 Fireball Rapid Ingest
- Veeam Cloud Repository Recovery from Backblaze B2
- Configuring Filezilla Pro to use Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Configuring QNAP HybridMount to use Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- How to use SimpleBackups with Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- How to transfer your photos and videos from Facebook to Backblaze B2
- Copying Active Backup data to Backblaze B2 with Hyper Backup
- Quickstart Guide using S5cmd with B2 Cloud Storage
- Using Arcserve UDP with B2 Cloud Storage