Storage Made Easy (SME) provides a multi-cloud content management solution that works with many storage solutions, both on your local network (NAS/SAN) or in the cloud. It utilizes secure file and folder sharing and single-sign-on identity management federation.
Storage Made Easy’s File Fabric can be configured with B2 by following the steps below.
Go to the Home menu in the top navigation bar, and then click “Add a Cloud Provider”
In the Choose provider selection, select “Open S3 - S3 Compatible Cloud” and then click Add Provider
Then enter the Key ID, Application Key (App Keys), and S3 Endpoint into the appropriate fields, and click Continue.
Select your bucket to import into SME and/or create a new bucket to use by entering a bucket name in the field next to the radio button, and then click Continue.
Review the settings, making sure to leave API Signature Version as V4, and then click on File Manager in the top navigation bar to start using your Backblaze with SME.
The S3 Compatible API for Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage allows 1000’s of integrations to work with B2 natively. If you’re new to the S3 Compatible API, please see our Getting Started Guide. If you have any trouble using Storage Made Easy with B2, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com
Articles in this section
- Veeam VM Recovery from Backblaze B2
- Relinking MSP360 Backups After a Cloud to B2 Migration
- How to use Synology Hyper Backup with Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage and B2 Fireball Rapid Ingest
- Veeam Cloud Repository Recovery from Backblaze B2
- Copying Active Backup data to Backblaze B2 with Hyper Backup
- Quickstart Guide for using Netgear ReadyNAS with B2
- How to use XenData Gateway with B2
- Configuring Storage Made Easy for use with B2
- Marquis Broadcast Project Parking and Workspace Tools with Backblaze B2
- How to use Masstech with B2