Jungle Disk provides cloud storage connectivity, file sharing, and automatic backup solutions.
Jungle Disk works with AWS S3, however they do not support S3 compatible storage like Backblaze as they do not allow the user to specify the endpoint URL.
The S3 Compatible API for Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage allows 1000’s of integrations to work with B2 natively. If you’re new to the S3 Compatible API, please see our Getting Started Guide. If you have any feedback, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- Veeam VM Recovery from Backblaze B2
- Relinking MSP360 Backups After a Cloud to B2 Migration
- How to use Synology Hyper Backup with Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage and B2 Fireball Rapid Ingest
- Veeam Cloud Repository Recovery from Backblaze B2
- Copying Active Backup data to Backblaze B2 with Hyper Backup
- How to use XenData Gateway with B2
- Configuring Storage Made Easy for use with B2
- Setting up Marquis Broadcast for use with B2
- How to use Masstech with B2
- How to use Spectra StorCycle with B2